Green Couch Staging and Design is currently looking for an experienced stylist for the position of Home Staging Designer to perform a variety of staging and project management tasks. We are looking for a candidate who brings a positive attitude, honest character and strong work ethic to the team. This is a position with some flexibility starting part time and possibly moving to full time.
- Curate and install standard “Green Couch” look using a fresh contemporary look and using existing inventory from the warehouse.
- Collaborate with the project managers to understand the scope of the staging requirements for each unique home staged.
- Excellent application of color theory, lighting, spatial arrangement and furniture selection as well as current design trends.
- Consistently deliver top level design appropriate for the home and budget, with an eye not only for design but delivering high quality standards.
- Efficient in preparations for client installs while minimizing crew overtime.
- Ability to work in time sensitive and high-stress situations to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the warehouse and inventory management to best utilize the furniture for maximum appeal.
- Creative with use of accessories and placement of plants for interiors and exteriors
- Lead teams during installs with the ability to delegate tasks to install team for the overall look and embodiment of the Green Couch brand
- Able to lift 50 lbs and occasion use of tools to assemble furniture
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license.
- Design background, either in real estate, staging or interior design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills across all levels.
- Able to work in multiple locations- and the ability to work in the warehouse and staged homes.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with different types of personnel.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good project management skills and proven ability with time management.
- Hubspot and Designer Advantage experience desirable.