|EMPLOYER:||Green Couch Staging and Design / JSDS|
|JOB TITLE:||Jr. Designer|
|POSITION:||One (1), Full Time|
|HOURS PER WEEK:||40|
|WORK SCHEDULE:||9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M|
|RATE OF PAY:|
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must have excellent communication skills and the desire to work on interdisciplinary teams.
• When required, must make site trips with Senior Designer to assist with scope of work required for the project.
• Produce bids and es/mates for clients and bill of materials for each project.
• Construction Documents – Proficiency in AutoCAD is required. The junior designer will be expected to create floor and furniture plans, elevations, reflected ceiling plans, sections and millwork details. Develop space planning concepts and generate required construction documents.
• Assist in selecting finishes for various projects and input data into finish schedules; furniture & floor pattern plans and diagrams as necessary.
• Follow and stay on schedule with assigned tasks and responsibilities.
• Knowledge of peculiarities of SF Victorian Architecture and experience in complete remodels of interior architecture
• Be capable of interfacing with contractors, architects and consultants when required and ability to read and understand contract documents.
• Ability to prepare quality artistic representations for projects, including mood boards/ style guides and develop client project presentations including renderings with accuracy.
• Prepare visual representation for clients with materials provided by vendors and senior designers.
• DraZ and render floor plans through 3D software, as well as AutoCad, and Photoshop.
• Stay current on all design trends / be a trendsetter including strong knowledge of Pinterest, HOUZZ.
• Proficient at navigating the SF Design Center including showrooms, obtaining pricing, reserves, also must have knowledge of other trade resources and vendors.
Requires Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or related field
Requires proficient knowledge in the following skills: Revit (BIM), AutoCad – Drafting, Sustainable and Environmental Design, Building technology and construction, Building Codes, Lighting Design, Graphic Presentation & Design, Sketchup,
Proficiency may be obtained through education or experience.
|JOB LOCATION:||3525 SACRAMENTO ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94118|